psychology degree online
The Associate of Arts in Psychology (AA in Psychology) degree focuses on
- positive psychology,
- theories of personality,
- human sexuality,
- the physiological and neurological basis of human behavior,
- psychological disorders and social interactions.
- In this online program, students analyze the interrelationship of fundamental theories and how they define and explain human behavior, development and abnormalities.
- Students also evaluate the robustness of various psychometrics, develop their own theories, and assess the impact of cognition on physical and mental health.
- The courses in this program do not have a clinical emphasis and do not lead to professional licensure.